Ask a Question * Indicates mandatory fields
Read the rules before posting a question. Questions that are not submitted after the rules, will get deleted.
Our partner has created an Audi Forum where we will send all our Audi questions. The forum is new and we help to answer questions there also.Audi Forum
- You have to register or log in to your account to post a question
- Your question will be reviewed and it will appear when we approved it ( Usually within 24 hours )
- If you have not received your confirmation link, wait 5 minutes and check your trash folder
- If you have engine problems, always check you Trouble code memory first if possible. You can use an ANCEL AD410 OBD2 Scanner to do it at home!
- Your question has to include the Brand, model, year & engine in both title and description
- You should write your question as described as possible, short questions without the good information will be deleted without notification. We like to see detailed questions with over 100 words.
- Questions like "Will this part fit my car" can be hard for us to answer to. We will normally approve the question, but it's not sure that you will get a fast answer. For this questions, it's better to look and compare in an auto part catalogue.
- Write information about what/if you have tried any repairs before, include trouble DTC codes
- No Linking to other websites without permission. To get permission Contact Us